Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Life is just like this


Weather forcast: Cloudy and Rain

Today is a very nice weather to sleep and lazed around my bed but I'm struggling in office with my work. This morning was having headache and flu. These are the 2 things that I hated most. Fortunately I'm feeling better now.
Just now chatted over msn with my friend. So sad that I can't celebrate her birthday with her this week, I'm so tied up with my works and weekends having 2 wedding to attend, haizzz.... so sian. Got to know from her that one of her guy friend bought her a k750i new phone as burthday present, as she lost her phone last weekend. Yet I din get anything for her. What to do, I'm so tied up n now earning high, was actually thinking of inviting her to movie this thurs if I manage to squeeze out time, but after knowing she got that expensive gifts and her friends all going big celebration with her... I think better think twice. Don't know should I ask or not... Feel so sour now.... don't know why also.
Why I don't earn more? Why I don't study more last time, now have to struggl in so many things. Really regret.

No comments: