Monday, March 31, 2008

My last day in Forbes

Finally today is my last day in Forbes. Its a happy and sad feelings, a mix feelings for me. Happy coz I finally leave the company for good. Sad coz I'm going to tell briefly below....
I am really feel with all emotional feelings and unforgetable feeling and moments today. I was being treated like pampered child, they treat me for my last lunch and dinner too. Also there are suprises that caught me. I really feel very touch.
The 3 Ps (Pam, Pauline and Peixin), I will never forget your, I will definelty miss you. I will miss most are the 3 Ps and Haezal and also my 5 other tu di (Jingyuan, Yew Aik, Samuel, Zhongwei and Zhuo Feng). Thanks for their help this 1 month plus, they are really good friends and good worker, helping me rushed through alot of urgent projects.
What I really thankful for them was, the cards they made for me...the card that was made by Peixin was really touched by me, when I opened the card, a flash of past memories flashed past me, making me feel sad and emotional hit but i hold back them.  

 

This what they wrote for me,

  This is by the 3Ps ==>

Below is the card cover
 
And this is the gift



That was really what I mean hardwork and really touches me.... Thank you gals, you are wonderful and great.
Not forgetting my tu di too, they made me a card and also filled with their photos...really memorable.

   

I really want to thank them once again... tu er men, xie le. :)

Though i received all these gifts from them, but most important, friendship cannot be bought over, it has to be earned, therefore I hereby take the opportunity to say I appreciate and treasure you all....

Really come to think about it, I miss the time hanging out with 3Ps, and also will miss the company of Haezal, especially when I got no seat to sit, she offered half her seat and shared with me, thanks Haz. Also i will miss stroking her hair and tickleling her haha... Haz, you must not forget me ok... haha.... :)
Last but not least, that will be what i wan to say now... there will be tonnes of photos and videos of my last day... stay tune and  wait for me to upload... till then.... all the best to myself...
I MISS YOU ALL... with LOVE....

2 comments:

peixin2203 said...

Hi DV, We miss u so much too. First day back in the office without you around... Hope you'll take good care and don't forget us okie? And all the best at your new work place. Jia you & hope to see you soon! =) Love, P

David said...

Ha Ha, sure i will. Really thanks alot. I miss you too... See ya soon...:)