Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My first day away from work

I woke up today with a heavy heart. Didn't really sleep well the whole night and morning early i already woke up but just refuse to get up. 7.23am received a sms from Peixin,
P: Hi DV, I woke up this morning and thought to myself. Today's the first day without u,      wondering if we can cope wo u. Sad tt u've left Forbes, but should be happy for u tt u're      moving onto something better n more fulfilling! Look forward to seeing you on Sat. :) Have a      great wk! Go n enjoy k? :)
     01/04/2008 7.23am

After reading the msg from P, I suddenly felt missed alot. I had a sudden intention wanted to let my tears roll... so after I've calm down, I reply her with a long sms to her, da P and xiao P,

DV: Hi Ps, I woke up with quite a heavy heart. Sat on my bed 4 sometime, n flashes of memories         flashed to me. I've struggled to sleep through d night, dun feel like waking up. Really wish de         clock will turn back n stop at ytd. I really miss ur. I'm actually an emotional guy, I really feel         like dropping my tears when i see ur off at office. Xiao P, dun work till misses lunch, grab         something in morning dun empty stomach, no Gd. P, do chase them go eat no matter hw         busy, will miss all ur goodies n ur da jia chi, zhao an. Da P, be smart at ur work. Dun let intwr         bully u, quit S bah, 4 ur Gd. WIll miss u calling me D. Pam, will miss u calling n shouting me        dv n boo. Aiyo, really hope i can get over today, really feel nan guo when writing this. Miss        you and Love you all.
             01/04/2008 10.27am
After sending that sms to them, I forced myself up and go wash up... indeed I still have to face the day. Then i received P's reply,

P:
I was reading e sms to Pam, as I was reading. I started to tear... Then Pam came over to give     me a hug. Don't be sad, see you on Sunday. :)
        01/04/2008 10.31am

Then I replied back saying,
DV: Me too when saw ur replies, my heart started crying. One thing for sure, u 3 including Haz r my best gal friends in my heart throughout my life so far.
             01/04/2008 10.36am

Just before lunch time, I tried sms Haezal and ask how was she, but din get her reply unti afternoon. She was very busy and said she very sian n din really slept well. Through all these, I realised that I was really being appreciated by them and miss by them. I really feel happy to have known them. 
After lunch i start to clean and pack my bookshelf, being years i didn't clean liao.. haha... see....

before packng
 

after packing



How was it? haha.. feel i achieved something....:)
Suprisingly, while cleaning my shelf, 3 Ps buzzed me.. esp that xiao P used da P phone call me, thought I don't recognise her voice, haha... I can lor... I managed to chat with 3 of them, feel so happy and also discussed about coming sat outing... we are so looking forward to the day.... Really hope Haezal will able come along... will you.. :) Ok, I'll pen down now.... going to play my psp liao, whole day din play.. haha...
Counting down to sat.....


No comments: