Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour Day

Happy Labour Day!!!

Its a once a year Labour Day... For the past few days I've been getting use into working at my new place. I think I will stay put at Defu Lane and learn as much as I could.
Today woke up ard 11plus as because last night slept at ard 3.30am. So tired and sleepy though wake up. Washed up and went over to the central n have lunch with my parents, after that we drove to Suntec and shop around there. Wow.. there are so many people there, so crowded everywhere. Alot of things I saw wanted to buy, but have to control as my finiancial is pretty tight. Haiz.... need to save money... Had dinner at suntec and then after that bought some dvd and went home from there. Its actually a tired day for me as I din have enough sleep. Hopefully tonight I can have a good night sleep and be fresh again the nex day.Ya, btw went to the Fossil Shop at Suntec, I saw a watch which I like, but its so expensive... :( don't know when can buy.. unless someone buy for me... hahaha.... *stop dreaming!!!*

No comments: