I'm back....
Sunday was too weak to blog. That morning was very good weather to play soccer. In the end my team won 5-0 and I'm very satisfied with my performance that day. First time I lasted the whole entire match. The weather turned hot after the match, its not hot, but very hot and dry. In the afternoon I took a nap and got headache after waking up. Had dinner then my head gets worst, its spliting pain lor... until i cannot take it n took my tat migrain pills and went to sleep that night ard 9.30pm. Long time din sleep so early.
Next day woke up with a better feeling, n the pain is gone.Yesterday was abit busy... alot of entries to key and my eyes again want to pop out again...
After working here for coming to a month, I slowly begin to blend into the company. I also begin to like the job, except that relationship among my dept still need some more time to get use. Even though that Fedex didn't get back to me when they are suppose to let me know last wednesday, I begin to feel that even if now they offer me again, I may lose interest liao... its really so long wait. Just have to be contended with my current job and learn as much as I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment