Very fast its already the 3rd day of work. So far so good. Nothing really much to do as I'm still new and still learning. The feeling of being there as a new staff is just like what da P was, first day no one talk to her or bother her.. haha....
Anw, the people here are quite nice just that, they are either too old or too young. The thing I felt discomfort was during lunch time, its so late and when out at lunch, I seems outcasted.. very sian... maybe because I new. Then hor, there is one female colleague, her dressing abit like liyee and the way she walk also like, I dun quite like her. People new n not sure, when I keep asking her why like this why like that... she like impatient, and the way she show me the steps so fast tat I don't even know what she say... haizz.....
Today I almost woke up late, so tired and sleepy.Wake up 6.30am everyday... wah biang.....so early... sian man.... today after lunch I requested for time off around 2plus and rush down to Fedex to take the personality test. Aiyo the test ar... its like iq or eq test, and also got 6point scale like surveys, so chim.... and the best, I do until dozed off.. hahaha.... I took 2.5hr to complete it. They say they will inform me of the result... so.... just have to wait again....hopefully can know tomorrow.
Tonight was gong zhu xiao mei last episode, rushed home had dinner and watch the show.. very funny n touching.. and so sweet... :) what a tiring day today... hopefully tommorow will be a better day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment