Just came back from a visitation to my former work place Forbes Reasearch.
Everybody was there except for Peixin,
so conincident today got FGD, and I got to have free food but not very keen...
Actually went to help them calculate and teach
Pauline how to calculate the PSB for them.
After the visiting, I realised
a lot of changes. It makes me
feel very sad. Everybody seems abit different liao.. especailly
towards work. After since I left, it seems things started to change. A lot of
conflicts and hipcups happening around. Haizzz... can imagine that, Pam told me that she very sian and sad, wanted to cry yesterday when on the way home, cos of work. she
already lost all the goals in Forbes. And even Peixin, she also sian of work n no longer
the cheerful happy go lucky Peixin I used to know while working in Forbes. Its like
sooner or later Forbes will be collapse. I really feel bad n sad for them, I just hope that they faster leave FOrbes man.. even for Pauline and Hazel, the 2 of them also not any
better then the rest. Though they seems appear ok, but they are tired.... aiyo.. heart pain leh. Why things are like this....????
Everybody was there except for Peixin,
so conincident today got FGD, and I got to have free food but not very keen...
Actually went to help them calculate and teach
Pauline how to calculate the PSB for them.
After the visiting, I realised
a lot of changes. It makes me
feel very sad. Everybody seems abit different liao.. especailly
towards work. After since I left, it seems things started to change. A lot of
conflicts and hipcups happening around. Haizzz... can imagine that, Pam told me that she very sian and sad, wanted to cry yesterday when on the way home, cos of work. she
already lost all the goals in Forbes. And even Peixin, she also sian of work n no longer
the cheerful happy go lucky Peixin I used to know while working in Forbes. Its like
sooner or later Forbes will be collapse. I really feel bad n sad for them, I just hope that they faster leave FOrbes man.. even for Pauline and Hazel, the 2 of them also not any
better then the rest. Though they seems appear ok, but they are tired.... aiyo.. heart pain leh. Why things are like this....????




No comments:
Post a Comment