Today was a rainy day in the morning. Don't even feel like going to work, so cooling and shiok inside my aircon room... :p But still I got up n wash up go to work.
First thing at work, I quickly go and settled the job that I left over from the previous night, wow, last night was the first time i left office the 2nd last person ard 7plus... stress stress stress.. cos did something wrong have to ammend. Today also very careful and stressful, almost create another mistake again.. .quite complicating and tend to mix up. But the only good thing working here was.. everyday can eat chocolates.. haha... but i begin to scare of chocolates le..
I find the job is pretty ok, but just that have to be very careful. Hopefully I can learn to enjoy the job I am doing... and learn some experience. Another day had gone, mid week approaching... 3 more days to weekend.. counting down... 3,2,1,weekend... hahaha....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment