Thursday, April 03, 2008

A visti to T3

Today I woke up liao, dad say wanna go airport T3 to see see look look how nice it was. So, got prepared and we took bus 24 down to T3. Wow, the security was tight, when about reaching, there was security stop check, one police came up the bus n check then went down. Think its all because of that terrorist.
Actually T3 was nothing special, just like T2 n T1, just that T3 got alot of eating place... I saw one cafe call Popye and Chicken, wonder whether its nice anot... must try one day. There also have TCC, wow.. maybe should ask 3Ps to go there have coffee and chill out there, not a bad idea... haha...what do u think 3 Ps?
Wonder how the 3 of them today.. seems like they are very busy, heart pain see them so stress.... haiz.... anw I'll be meeting them for lunch tomorrow... hopefully can cheer them up... heehee...

No comments: