Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sentosa outing

Finally got the chance to blog on yesterday.

Yesterday was eventful and happy day for me. Morning picked up Px at tanah merah stat taxi stand to head to Harbour Front food court to meet the rest. We were the 1st to reach lor.. the rest all late sia... subsequently the rest follow in... we had lunch and proceed to pick up kennth, pauline and richard. Once inside sentosa, we so "easily" found a parking place n head to the beach. It was such a hot n sunny day, very hot.... found a spot put our things then proceed to play various games, freezbee and captain ball. We had a lot of fun and took some piciures before we depart from there as Pam, Ken, Pau and R got something on... so sad... cant stay longer. WowI din know that Pam was so sporting and crazy when come to playing
at the beach.. hahaha... now then i know... should had ask her out long time ago liao... :D


picture taken at sentosa before we left. (L to R: JIngyuan, Samuel, Zhong Wei,
me, Pam, YewAik, Pauline and Peixin)


After they left, the rest of us, Px, me, jingyuan, yekaik, sam and zhonwei went to Tiong Bahru food center there to have early dinner. We had lots of food there. Then a heavy downpour, lucky we were indoor liao. After all the food we went to marina square to play pool.


taken at Tiong Bahru food center

This jingyuan n zhongwei, at ms there, keep looking at girls, especially those wearing low cuts lor.. aiyo.... anw, we had fun playing pool there. Zhongwei and Jingyuan look very pro lor... next time must ask others to challenge them. Px played awhile before going for her WuBai concert there.


We left the place ard 8plus n head to Yishun. After reaching yishun, dropped them there then I proceed to meet H at Khatib. Had 
coffee there and chat there. Had a great time and enjoyed the session. After sending H home, I went back.
Time passed so fast, so fast 1 week gone and mon i going to start work at the new place. Its good to start work, but with a group of brand new colleagues. I still missed my forbes friends, really enjoyed their company and fun. How I wish time can stopped right there.

I will definetly miss you all. Peixin, Pam, Pauline, Hazal, please don't forget me and leave me alone.. I do not wish to lose you all... I love you all.. :)

No comments: