Today morning I went down to Fedex for an interview. Finally they call me down but,......could it be too late? I already signed the contract with The Cocoa Tree... haiz... when I haven't decide to sign them, the Fedex din come back to me.. now then they come back to me... Haiz.... During the interview was quite a long one... wow... she asked me a lot of questions man... ask me alot relating to my experience on how to handle certain situations, asked me wat action i will take to resolve or face the situation... wowo...very chimp leh... haha... This company is an American company, gives pretty good benefits.. very headache leh... still I have to go for a personality test. So troublesome de... How? which should I take? Can I still back off if Fedex willing
offer me...? Really headache...
After the interview, went to IP have lunch with 3Ps and John but sad that Hazal cant come. We went Suntec and ate at Food Republic there, had pai gu xia mian... Pam n Pauline had Hokkein Fried Mee, Peixin had wat huh...
hmmm.
John had beef noodle i think.. haha... we chatted and relax abit... then went back office. They continue to work while i slack in office keeping them company... as its raining heavily in the late afternoon, so i continue to stay n had tea break with Pam n Peixin, just like the "Good Old Time"
:) so happy. :)
Dinner I had with Hazal and Peixin at geylang lor23 there, the stall whereby channel U recommended at the 枪摊大行动. Indeed the fried prawn n the vinegar pig trottle are very nice... especially the prawns,
we all can smell the smell before its being served. After eating, sent Peixin and Hazal back home.
Arrived at Hazal house n rest at the carpark there n chatted with her a while... Enjoyed the section and see her off to her block lift then off I go home.. What a happy and tired day for me. Happy for getting back with my beloved 3Ps and Haz.. ;p able to have lunch n dinner with them. Tired as I came out of house since morning till night.. a long day.... now vry tired liao... have to rest and wait for call tomorrow leh... Good night......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment