Saturday, April 12, 2008

Its Saturday

Finally I can sit down and write some blog. So fast the end of the week had arrived, after working 5 days at my new work place, its still alright with me. At the moment nothing much for me to rush or ot as I am still not handling any customer yet, but I believe all these will come soon. One thing I very scared was, every lunch I have to spend so much, one day eat long john shilver, one day order sushi teh eat.. wah lau eh... me broke liao ar.... shit man...haiz.....

Today went to my sister place with my mum and grandma n her maid. My sis had been sick for the past week, and stayed over my place for 2 nights liao, today accompany her back and get the maid to help clean up her house. Wow... very tiring man... but fun coz get to see her dog again... yeah!!! She's grown up and very good girl liao.. haha...lol




And I got to take a photo with her.. haha....





After the day's of cleaning, we went downstairs her house coffeeshop had dinner with her husband. We had alot of food till when I sit in the cab, I feel so discomfort fastening up the safety belt...

Very fast, saturday is going to over, come Sunday tomorrow... time really fly very fast. WOnder how are my good friends whom are still working in
Forbes, hope they are still coping well without me....Miss all of them and hope to see your soon. OK.. I'm gonna go watch my show liao.. catch up and take care...

No comments: