Finally the week is coming to an end.
But I have to work tomorrow on Sat, :( so sian,,....
This week in my work place was pretty ok, I got to learn other new things... and I also got to do data entry (which I hate most), filing and scanning and faxing. Wow, the filing thing was pretty easy and I finished quite fast... all of them say I do very fast, but I don't feel it... I still think I'm doing slow.
Everyday wake up so early and always I sure feel sleepy in the afternoon de, n the worst thing was, my lunch I always have to wait till 1plus or 2 plus.. haiz... think must keep cup noodles in future le... So far, I still happy with the job, but I wouldn't know when i actually really start handling customer, may be different. Anway, I'll stop here first... need to sleep liao.. tomorrow still have to work. Good night....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment