Monday, April 07, 2008

My first day at new work place..

Today is my first day at my new work place defu lane 10. Suppose to be exciting, I reached there around 8.30am, woke up 6.30am, the earliest I ever had, even at forbes also din wake up so early. I went into the office and only a few of them were in, so I waited for the HR to bring me in. After that, she tour us (another 2 more new comer) around the whole area up and down... wow.. very big, and also introduce everyone... can't remember them also, so many...then after that i was assigned to my seat and started work liao. Shit man, guess what i doing? Data entry sia... my eyes popped out man.... anw time passed quite slow... its good to try out... so hopefully i can get use to it. Sian.. tomorrow have to wake up early again.. haiz.... life at forbes is good man... no need so early.. lol

No comments: