Monday, April 14, 2008

Its Monday again

Today, was a busy day for me. Why leh? Coz I have to do filing. For the whole day I've been doing filing, aiyo... so many forms I file until hand pain liao... Very soon, I'll get more to file when I start to handle customers.

Finally today I get to use msn in office. I got the IT guy to unblock my user and he did it for me..
YEah....we can get in touch again.. .haha..lol. After work today I went back to Forbes to visit my good old times friends, BUT!!!! Good Old Time friend (PAM) MIA. So sad..... Happy to see everyone there back, Catherine, Hani, Olive, Peixin, Pauline, Hazel, John and Lakshmi. They seems busy recently, they are still working when I reached there.. There was some problems for John n Hazel, so I tried to give them some advices n solve it.. Hope they can get it done. 10 plus we depart from IP and took cab home.


No comments: