Sunday, April 06, 2008

Counting down ....

Time passes fast, as I was counting the time down, I took out the cards that you did and wrote to me, very funny, at the same time, radio station yes93.3 is broadcasting Michael Learns to Rock the song OUt of the Blue. Its so just blend in that while reading the messages n looking at the photos again, it makes me got abit of emotion agian. Another half an hour and I will be starting on a new week with new place n new colleagues. Really really miss all of YOU!!.
Nonetheless, I will try my best to do well and will let you all down. Going to sleep soon as tomorrow have to wake up ard 6plus, wah.. never wake so early for 8 years liao... anw, please do take care,
especially 小P,记得多练习华语噢, 改天我test你。 ha haha.... lol :D Haz, dun keep skipping meals, busy also must eat.. :p
Ok la... Good Night all... M n L you all... :)

No comments: