Sunday, April 20, 2008

Eventful weekend

Weekend very fast ending. Yesterday morning went to work. Quite a few things to do but still i managed to finished before the knock off time. After that, I went to my sister place at Yishun to rest and put down my barangs barangs. Bought lunch for my sis and we ate at her house.By the time finished lunch, the zzzz monster comes after me, cannot take it so took a nap in the hall with her dog running here n there. hahah...

Around 3plus I went out to a friend's house to eat steamboat buffet. Wow, really plenty of food n I eat till cannot move.. hahah.. ard 11plus I went back to my sister place and sleep. Really tired and sleepy, but around 2plus then i slept.

Today as usual morning went to church then went to watch movie with my sister and her husband. We went cathey cineplex to watch the forbidden kingdom. Wow, the whole show was not bad, can say nice and also can say funny. There is a mixture of english and chinese speacking but got subtitiles. After movie, went to cityhall n meet my parents to choose wedding gifts for my cousin while my sis n her husband went back home to rest.Shopped around the newly renovated raffles city, though tired but still accompany them to shop. Had dinner there and went home by train after that.

Indeen this weekend was quite eventful, but also tired cos I worked yesterday... but nonethless, I'm very happy last night.... ;)

Haiz, have to get ready for the new week ahead laio.. dunnoe who it would be.. hopefully its eventful...

No comments: